Join Tomaree Coastal Adventures for a WILD Family Adventure in Tomaree National Park.
Bring the kids & join your fearless leader to explore our local bush land, beaches and everything in between!
Enjoy a short guided bush walk mixed with games and craft designed to reconnect your family with nature.
WILD Family Adventures will be different each week but will generally have some of the following activities:
- Nature art and craft
- Shelter building
- Fire building and cooking
- Sand sliding (bums/feet/cardboard)
- Rock pool exploration
- Bush walks
- Bug hunting
- Mud play
5 years +
2PM – 5PM Friday, 10 January 2020: Kingsley Beach, Boat Harbour
8AM – 11AM Friday, 17 January 2020: Samurai Dunes, One Mile
2:30PM – 5:30PM Friday 24 January 2020: Fingal Dune, Shoal Bay
FREE under 2 (for allowed sessions)
$30 per child (2 – 15 years – please check ages restrictions for your chosen session)
$40 per adult (16+ years)
BOOKING LINKS BELOW
Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment, we have a maximum participant number of 30 people.
Drop in bookings are encouraged if we have availability – contact us to check or use the online booking system.
Bookings can made by phone, in person or online.
Payments can be made in cash, by direct deposit, card (online using Stripe or in person using Square). To pay by direct deposit or cash please call us to make your booking.
- Healthy snacks and water – we are an environmentally conscious business and discourage the use of single use plastic water bottles, and plastic wrapped food. We love to see nude food and resuable water bottles.
- Sun safe clothing – long sleeve collared tops, sunscreen, broad brim hat, knee length pants
- Grippy, enclosed shoes
- Spare clothes, nappies etc
- In wet weather – gumboots, rain wear and warm clothing (not cotton)
- Any normal medications (epi-pen, asthma puffer etc)
- Expect to get wet and/or dirty! This is not the place for nice clothes.
- All rubbish you bring in, you will need to take home with you.
- Most locations are NOT (normally) pram friendly – 4WD prams may make it. We recommend the use of baby carriers and backpacks for supplies.